Sign in or
Embedding Tutorials |
Version 4 - view current page
One question we get asked is how to ensure that a tutorial is embedded at a size that works for your web page, blog, Libguides or Facebook site. To do so:
1. At the Episode Screen grab the embedding code and do an edit – copy.
2. The embedding code needs to be entered into the HTML editing area of your webpage creator, libguides, (etc) Copy and paste it into this section.
- When you do so, you will notice that the Embedding code will have dimensions for width and height. (e.g. 728 x 710 )
3. Change the dimensions to the size you want (for example 200 x 175 for a very small tutorial)To view this example, click here and see the Powerpoint Demo.
4. View the embedded object. It should be small or large - depending on the dimensions you entered.
5. If you make it smaller, you might want to add a link back to the site – to give your viewers the option of viewing a larger tutorial as well.