Sign in or
Notifying Others of New Content |
Version 8 - view current page
ANTS asks that contributors take time to inform others of any new or updated content that you have uploaded to DSpace. Fortunately, this is very easy to do. Simply:
- Wait for notification that your content was accepted by DSpace and uploaded. Then go to the page where the Full Record of that item is listed on DSpace. The Full Record should include all the metadata and files you uploaded and it will look like this.
- Go to the place on the Wiki where you indicated that you were working on a tutorial and change its status from In Progress / In Development to Created / Completed.
- Tell others the Name of the Completed Tutorial and create a Hyperlink to its Full Record in DSpace.
By posting the status of your work on the Wiki you enable others to:
- Be immediately notified of completed content as the Wiki provides both RSS and Page Change Notifications (provided they activate either)
- Learn what work has been completed so they can go about creating other tutorials in need of development - thereby eliminating duplication of effort across institutions.