Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Jun 8 2007, 1:48 PM EDT||libraryants||401 words added|
|Jun 8 2007, 1:47 PM EDT||libraryants|
Key: Additions Deletions
The Tutorial's Home: COPPUL DSpace In order to make Animated Tutorials easy to identify and share, COPPUL librarians felt it was important to house all shared Tutorials in one location. A home for these Tutorials was found in the spring of 2005 when the University of Calgary opened its Institutional Repository - DSpace - to the project. DSpace is an Institutional Repository that can handle a wide variety of file types. It also met all of the other standards set out for the Tutorials' home as it:
- Is accessible to any librarian who registers with DSpace.
- Is archival in quality.
- Allows for the incorporation of Metadata
- Is Searchable and Browseable
- Author of the Tutorial
- Name of the Tutorial
- Name of the Database or E-book / E-journal Collection the Tutorial deals with.
- Name of the Database Vendor
- When it was Created / Updated
- Description of the Tutorial
- File Type
- Optional Information such as Contact Information, Viewing Time and Intended Audience (i.e Undergrads)